Carley Starnes joined Alexander Ricks PLLC as an associate in 2022. Carley’s practice is focused on commercial real estate. Prior to joining the firm, Carley worked as a workers’ compensation defense attorney in Charlotte.
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- UNC Chapel Hill (B.A. Public Policy and B.A. Religious Studies, 2017)
- Articles Editor, Wake Forest Journal of Law and Policy
- Student Attorney, Wake Forest Elder Law Clinic
- Student Attorney, Wake Forest Environmental Law Clinic
Carley grew up in the Charlotte area and loves spending time with her family and friends. Outside of her practice, Carley enjoys traveling to new places, cheering on the UNC Tar Heels and Carolina Panthers, and being outdoors!
- Represent landlords and tenants in the preparation of office, industrial, and retail leases.
- Assist in the preparation of closing documents to facilitate the purchase and sale of commercial properties.
- Prior to joining the firm, Carley represented insurance companies and employers in all aspects of the defense of workers’ compensation claims from the initial evaluation of the claim to the trial and settlement processes.