CORPORATE FINANCE AND SECURITIES
We regularly counsel clients in financing transactions, including asset-based lending, cash flow operating loans, subordinated debt or mezzanine financing arrangements and equity investments. Corporate finance transactions often involve financing for the acquisition of businesses, the acquisition of real estate, the refinance of existing loans, equipment loans and leases, and working capital. Loans are typically secured by some or all of the assets of the business. We also negotiate subordination and intercreditor agreements where multiple lenders are involved. We work closely with our clients to structure, negotiate and document transactions that efficiently and effectively meet their business needs.
Examples of our recent experience include:
- $12,000,000 working capital line of credit secured by inventory and receivables.
- $22,000,000 line of credit and term loan secured by real estate, equipment, inventory and receivables.
- $5,000,000 line of credit and term loan secured by equipment, inventory and receivables.
- $5,000,000 line of credit secured by equipment, inventory and receivables.
- $1,000,000 construction loan secured by real estate.
- $1,750,000 SBA 7(a) loan to fund the acquisition of a business.