Miller Capps joined Alexander Ricks as an associate in 2022. Miller’s practice focuses on bankruptcy, creditor’s rights, and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Miller served as a law clerk to the Honorable Joseph N. Callaway in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina. Miller played collegiate golf at Clemson University and competed professionally before attending law school.
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- Clemson University (B.S., Economics, 2016)
- North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Miller moved to Denver, North Carolina when he was a teenager and graduated from North Lincoln High School. He enjoys playing golf, traveling, watching Clemson sports, and spending time with his wife and their dog, Bailey.