Alyssa Valdes joined Alexander Ricks as an Associate in 2022 and focuses her practice on commercial real estate. Prior to joining the firm, Alyssa worked as a legal intern with a firm's commercial real estate group and with the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2022)
- University of Florida (B.S. Psychology, cum laude, 2019)
- Executive Editor, Wake Forest Journal of Business & Intellectual Property Law
- Student Attorney, Wake Forest Environmental Law & Policy Clinic
Alyssa was born and raised in Miami, Florida. She enjoys traveling, going on walks, and trying new restaurants and breweries.
- Represent landlords and tenants in the preparation of office, industrial, and retail leases
- Represent real estate developers in the acquisition or disposition of assets, including preparing purchase agreements and closing documents