David McAdams joined Alexander Ricks as an associate in 2022. Prior to joining the firm, David worked for a medical malpractice litigation firm in New York City as well as a Charlotte-based land developer and residential homebuilder. David’s practice focuses on real property disputes and commercial litigation.
Honors and Awards
- University of Alabama, School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., Political Science, 2014)
- Team Captain, University of Alabama Healthcare Transactions Team
- Team Captain, Vanderbilt University Varsity Cross Country Team
David enjoys spending his free time outdoors by going on runs or hikes with his wife. He also loves traveling and watching football, basketball, and baseball.
- Drafting construction contracts, subcontractor agreements, and development agreements
- Negotiating horizontal and vertical lending agreement with private and institutional lenders
- Conducting depositions and testimonial hearings
- Drafting discovery motions, responses, motion in limine, and medical records reports